Sunday, January 24, 2010

Registering A Business In Colorado What Should I Name My Personal Training Business? I Am Setting Up A Company And Need A Great Name!?

What should I name my personal training business? I am setting up a company and need a great name!? - registering a business in colorado

I am a young female personal trainer, my own company. I have a brain freeze immediately and can not think of good names are not (assigned) for my new business. I want something that reflects the success people have time to develop feelings they get, and well-being entails. The company is in Colorado, so I will not try to reproduce the names already registered with the Secretary of State. Do you have a good name for a proposal that is not already in use? Bonus - What is a slogan that goes with it?

4 comments:

csycompa... said...

Will it create a Web site? When freeing a search of available names, from a part of their name, because it is taken. Or you can go a business license website and see what they have on the list. You can choose a name that is already taken. Hope this helps!

baybee_c... said...

Fit for Life is a company where I am, but I'm all the way to Toronto for this could be relevant.

I_Have_a... said...

Fit for life .. "Feel the joy ..."

bobby d said...

All U Can B

Post a Comment