Friday, February 12, 2010

Does Texas Offer A High Tech Drivers Licence Should I Take AP Classes?

Should I take AP classes? - does texas offer a high tech drivers licence

I actually started my second year of high school, and I got 2 pre-AP classes. These classes are meaningful to do in high schools? Are my chances at a nearby college, if not for AP classes?

I do not believe in Ivy League college, just a normal school like Texas Tech, Stephen F. Austin and Texas A & M. My school offers many AP classes, and I think that if they do not treat these classes in high school are my chances much less. Therefore, I must stress to suicide himself, and take classes or attend regular classes?

2 comments:

Hey!!! Zues said...

Dude, if you can these courses, please ... There are several reasons why ... They really help your GPA and look great on your history, and if you pass the AP classes to earn credits for college in May to ... I had two AP classes and I do not regret it, more ...

slugula4... said...

Well, I have never taken AP classes and I had no problem entering college. I had many friends who commit suicide by trying to commit AP courses and does not seem to make a difference to them or their chances of entering university. Who looks good on a college application, but only if you try to get to an elite school. I would check to see if your school offers academic credit for these courses, because it may be worth your time is.

Post a Comment