Friday, February 19, 2010

Haital Hernia Nissan QUESTION ABOUT XANAX?

QUESTION ABOUT XANAX? - haital hernia nissan

I am prescribed Xanax (0.5 mg / day) for over 20 years (I am 62 years old) with anxiety, insomnia, nightmares, etc. There were times when I can save me a day, with little effect and other times d (extreme stress, family emergencies, etc.), where I have 2 in one day. In answer to my question:

Two weeks ago I received an offer letter for 90 days (90 tablets). Last week we had a crowd of people at home. The next day, when I take my pill, most of the missing (he had about 25 left).

I suspect "that led in May, but of course, denial, and without evidence.

Now the real question: How can I be 25 cards (@ 1/day) last for the next 60 days? Should I:

1) Try to skip a day and a pill to take each other asY?

Split 2) in half and take half a tablet per day?

3) Wait until something bad happens, then you take?

# 3 is a last resort. (From the inside, is sometimes a bit late when you realize the look of nervousness, etc., and do not work ") after a night from insomnia and nightmares, at least for some time, and none of these events are predictable.

The only other medications I take are Norvasc (hytertension sweet) and Prevacid (Acid Reflux / hernia haital)

Yes, I realize the addictive nature of Xanax (20 years), but now I do not have to be nervous (lol?).

Yes, I know it psychological, but can someone, preferably with a medical background gives me confidenceE until it meets my next recipe.

Do not even bother to ask my doctor to fill to the top, I'll try not to on the street and beat the shit out of suspicion of buying, the person is not the tablets. Tips serious only please. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment