Monday, February 15, 2010

How Soon Before Your Period Does The Cervix Lower Rough Sex And Getting Early Period?

Rough sex and getting early period? - how soon before your period does the cervix lower

All responses are needed and appreciated help ... Thank you.

I had rough sex two days before and the next morning I started bleeding. My time is very low in general, but after the race very hard (light on the first day) 2. and 3rd day was hard and I've had bad cramps the first 2 days I did.

I read somewhere that an orgasm, you will discover the pleasure of the previous period due to the influx of blood or so - is that the truth because my period sooner? In addition, of course, a low collar and it's great so many times I hit the neck with the force ... Is it so bad for my mother's mouth? (There is not much wrong, it feels more right than wrong) could - lead to bleeding?

After I had my period was 16 days and aboveWhich was 32 days and before that it was 15 days (he has sex then hard), but states that it is normal for 28 days.


It's my time, or vaginal bleeding on the libido? If it is destroyed, then there is something I can do to heal faster?

Thanks again for an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment