Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Need Dentures Fixed Soon As I Live In Misery And Depression Since Getting Veneers Done.?

I live in misery and depression since getting veneers done.? - need dentures fixed soon as

I'm 31, wool 2 small children and lives in depression, since it is venneers won 8 in my top 2 months at a cost of $ 15,000, 2 of which only 1 month later broken. My dentist told me it was the fault of the lab for them. I must be replaced, but I fear that the rest of my records are broken, and I know that if you can not solve a wood veneer or break, but substitute the new and every time a new job, preparing the tooth is needed exsessive I lose more than the enamel of the teeth, I'm afraid to wear dentures, is almost complete. I think my teeth when I wake up in the morning. I do not get out of bed, my depression is getting worse every day. I have a life to live and raise children while their teeth in checkedMirror every 15 minutes to see if you r still in good shape. Please tell me how to overcome this poverty.

No comments:

Post a Comment